Something for everyone
In this section you'll find frequently asked questions from all our tour packages & rentals . Some FAQ sections contain links to pages with more detailed information about specific packages and their options. Be sure to read each section carefully before booking a tour or choosing one of our rental packages. We want you to enjoy Miaimi Beach and choose the activitys that are perfect for you, your activity level, and your interests!
click on a activity name to jump to that activities FAQ
- Jet Ski Miami Beach
- PowerBoat Rentals
- Beach Equipment
- Parasail Miami Beach
- Champagne Sunset Cruise
- Adventurers Package
- Groups and Special Events
- Where are you located?
- We are behind the Alexander Hotel on the beach at 5225 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach.
- Where is parking?
- Parking is available next door to the Alexander Hotel at 5300 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach.
- How Old do I have to be to rent a Jet Ski?
- You have to be a least 18 years old with boaters certificate to rent a Jet Ski. If you are born after Jan 1st 1988 you have a boaters safety card.
- How do you get a boaters certificate?
- We will issue a temporary boaters safety card after succesfully completing a boaters safety course which you can take with us. Here is the study..... guide relax.....it's easy!!
- How do you charge to take the test
- We charge less than a cup of coffee.....$4.00
- What is the minimum Age to ride a Jet Ski
- 14 years old with a boaters safety card
. Parentel consent is required.
- What is the minimum Age to ride on a Jet Ski as a passenger.
- 6 years old
- What kind of Jet Ski's do you have?
- We have 2012 Yamaha Jet Skis.
- Do you provide safety equipment?
- Of Course we do.
- How big is your rideing area?
- Our touring area is approximetly 5-10 miles dependent on how long your tour is.
- What happens if you go out of rideing area?
- You run the risk of receiving a ticket from the Coast Guard.
- What are the minimum requirements to rent your powerboat
- You must have a Captains License & be at least 24 years old
- How much horsepower is it
- Approxiemently 225 hp. It is powered by Volvo Penta motor
- How many people can you take
- Six passengers.
- Where can you take the boat?
- Anywhere you like with exception to restricted waters.
- What are your hous of operation?
- We are open from 10AM to 6PM weather dependent.
- What happens if the equipment gets broken?
- If our equipment breaks through no fault of your own...ie it is used as it was intended, we will replace it.
Parasail Miami Beach
- How many people can Parasaill at one time?
- Our gear can handle up to two people at a time.
- What is the minimum age to parasail?
- 6 years old.
- Can we bring a camara?
- We discourage you from bringing electronics & valuables on the boat to minimize your equipment from getting damaged or lost. Our friendly Captain can take pictures for you if you choose.
- Will I get wet?
- You will get wet however you can choose your ride from mild to wild.
Champagne Sunset Cruise
- Is the Champagne Free?
- Champagne & refreshments are included in the ticket price.
- How many people can the boat hold?
- Our boat can accomadate 43 passengers
- Can I bring my child?
- Fun for everyone....however no champagne if you are under 21 years old soft drinks only.
- When is boarding?
- 30 minutes prior to sailing.
- What if I am late for the sail?
- Dependent on how late you are, we will do our best to accomadate you
- How much time do you get on the Jet Skis.
- 30 minutes
- How long is it?
- 2 hours of unbriddled fun.
- What should I bring with me?
- Towels, sunglasses & sunscreen..... Leave the rest to us.
- Can we swim with the dolphins?
- If you see them of course. Just remember, you are in their environment.
Groups and Special Events
- Who do I call to coordinate our Group Event?
- Call Andy at 786 488 7388
- How far out in advance do we need to schedule our special event?
- We ask for two weeks to plan for your special event
- What types of special events do you do?
- Company Welcome Receptions, Wedding Rehearsals and Receptions, Committment Ceremonies, Family Gatherings and Corporate Events.